Saturday, April 4, 2009

Difficile est saturam non scribere

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words and the one below says much more than that.

Here is Barrak Hussien Obama, President of the United States, at the G 20 Conference bowing to King Abdulla of Saudi Arabia! The President of the United States would be considered, in matters of diplomatic protocol, at least the equal of the King of Saudi Arabia so a curt nod of the head would have been sufficient. Even King Abdulla seems startled by this gaff or perhaps a Freudian slip. Obama is acknowledging his status as a dhimmi.


2 comments:

anarchore said...

Is this a Kike Log?

Kristin said...

I'm a neighbor of yours in the USA and just came across your blog...I wish more people in my country had your perspective. Obama is an embarassment and seems to be doing everything in his power to wreck our economy and sacrifice our safety and way of life.

(Also, I have my bachelors degree in classical languages/civilization, so I very much enjoy the Latin post titles:) )